Sunday, May 1, 2011

FIVE YEARS OLD BOY!

I can't believe that my baby, mi principe, is 5 years old already!Es el nino mas dulce que conozco, el mas atento y protector tambien, no solo protege a "my Tori" (como le dice a su hermanita) sino a todos los ninos que son menores que el, los cuida de todo lo que el considera peligro.
He loves to do homework and books, he can write and read some words, he is improving his speech, I'm so proud of him! He is talking way more, just English; you can talk to him in Spanish but he will answer back in English, that is fine with me for now... And he's going to kindergarten in September, I can believe that!!!
For his birthday he asked for two things, a soccer ball cake and to go fishing, the soccer ball cake i get it, he plays soccer but fishing? Well we did both! Plus we got a surprise cake at his preschool on Friday morning, he was so happy!
Happy birthday "my gringo reencauchao"








1 comment:

Anonymous said...

happy bday Santiiiii!TQM