Saturday, April 10, 2010

practice

Since hubby is driving back home from Baltimore, mom in law next to him, angels sleeping, and me on the far seat of the mini van and can't hear so much from the front...I start to write in english, so I don't get bored. For sure my english, especially writing, its not perfect. You guys help me if you want....
What a nice weekend so far!
Yesterday we ran some errands and after that we ate venezuelan food in a small restaurant in Chantilly , then we decided to go to downtown, it was full of people but always nice, we enjoyed some delicious cupcakes at Georgetown. Those are the best cupcakes ever!
Today we hit the road to Baltimore to visit our dear friend Carlos, with a nice spring weather (finally) we walked around the John Hopkins university took lunch and for the first time I tried a carrot cake, it was really good. The kids did great, and we had a nice day talking with Carlos, every time I see him I realize that we humans, with the grace of God, can do everything we want no matter what your challenges are.
Now back home to watch some movies and rest, waiting for tomorrow, I don't know yet what we'll do.

No comments: